Terms and conditions
Eligibility & Criteria
- Coras must receive your completed application before we can consider you further and before the deadline of 15th April 2015.
- Applicants must be available to attend interviews in Newbury and Coras Awards Ceremony on 7th May 2015 at the Hilton Newbury Centre Hotel.
- All applicants must have their business established in the Newbury area.
Returns of Documents
- We are unable to return to applicants any materials, for example documents, photos or videos, which are submitted with initial applications and interviews.
Acknowledgement & Selection
- Online applicants where an email address is supplied will receive emailed confirmation of receipt of the application. We are unable to confirm receipt of mailed applications where an email address is not provided.
- All applications must be received in or before 15th April 2015. Applications received after this time and date might not be considered.
- We will contact all applicants who are shortlisted to advise that they have been taken on to the next stage and inform them of the interview date.
- In all instances Coras’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to any appeal.
- By completing and returning an application you give your permission for your details to be used in any publicity undertaken by us.
- Applicants must make themselves available, or provide pictures and / or material for any media publicity which may be reasonably required from them.
- The award of investment of up to £50,,000 will be offered to the successful applicant(s) in return for an equity share of their business. The amount of equity will be negotiated with the winner, however, negotiation of equity does not necessarily mean that an award will be made.